Intro Hello!

prestotron

• Name: Preston 'prestotron' Cammarata
  • Social: GitHub: @prestotron Twitter: @devmarth
  • Skills / Tools: C++, C#, C, PHP, Java (LWJGL), Python, and other ones that I won't bother mentioning
  • Found via: Googled Minecraft clones.
  • Interests: I've worked on games in the past and it's really my passion. I also love designing so I can pretty much do most ends of work in this game.
  • Extra: I'm a pretty cool guy.

Josharias

Conjurer of Grimoires
Contributor
World
SpecOps
Welcome here, Prestotron! Saw you on IRC yesterday, but it was much much later in the evening.

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Much greeting. Such happiness. What arrival!

@Marcin Sciesinski has been looking for a game designer to help direct Throughout the Ages if you're eager to do game design. We need a ton of content in general and have the engine support to do just about anything at this point, we just need more code! :)

prestotron

@Cervator Hm, yeah. I'm really willing to do whatever, I just need some side projects.

I worked on the Bitcoin software on GitHub for a bit and it just got boring and for some reason, I always come around to game development. I just would rather help a project in need, than start something new that might just push this one aside.

Get on IRC whenever you can so we can discuss the Throughout the Ages thingy. I am eager to start.

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Sure we can probably meet up sometime over the weekend. I should be online during most the day (US east) although I could be missing for short periods of time. Just poke me and stick around when you have a little while, and speak up if anybody else is active as well :)