Contributor Hey there

Enzonaki

Contributor
I'm Jean, 23 years old from Brazil.

I expect to get understanding a bit of the voxel blocky world behind the curtain, but I didn't feel excited enough for modding Minecraft, so I decided to take a look on another Open Source. I found other options but they felt like... Missing something, that I could only feel finding here on Terasology.

Before I go into the depths of the source code, I want to explore a bit the modding support to see how things works, so if there are other things to read other than the github page, I will be thankful for that!

Also, this is totally unknown to the brazilian, srysly, so, if I can get it translated to Brazilian Porteguese, get in touch with me.

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Hi @Enzonaki and welcome :)

I'm updating the main GitHub wiki these days: https://github.com/MovingBlocks/Terasology/wiki/Dev-Setup

That page and the few like it in the side bar should help with development setup. It could still be a few more days before I finish cleaning up the documentation.

We do translation via Weblate: http://translate.terasology.org/

Portuguese is in there already (or is Brazilian Portuguese an official dialect that should have its own entry?), but feel free to check the translations and see if they're good :)

Let us know if you have any other questions or a particular part of code / modding / content you'd like to work on!

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps

Enzonaki

Contributor
Oh hey @Cervator, yeah JeanCGF is my GitHub account.
I'm really sorry that I still didn't finish the translation, I'm really busy because of... IDK the correct translation but it's called something like "Course Conclusion Thesis" because of my Computer Science graduation.

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Oh hey @Cervator, yeah JeanCGF is my GitHub account.
I'm really sorry that I still didn't finish the translation, I'm really busy because of... IDK the correct translation but it's called something like "Course Conclusion Thesis" because of my Computer Science graduation.
No problem! We're in no rush. It is good to hear you're still around, have a Contributor badge! :)