Nice ty :)
It helps because i dont habe any experience with Inkscape

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Very nice - just what the doctor ordered, thanks! ;)

SuperSnark

Lore Master
Contributor
Design
Art
I'm working on the birthday Gooey next - he's got a party hat and everything. I should have him ready mid-week.

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Thanks! 33 likes until this gets to go on Facebook :D

And if you make some progress with the Blender Gooeys to where we could animate and pose one of them ... then one day ... :ninja:

SuperSnark

Lore Master
Contributor
Design
Art
gooey.jpg

That 3D object is ready to go if anyone would like to animate it. I'll still give rigging and animation a go when I can (I'm learning from scratch in my scant spare time); but, if anyone needs/wants to give it a go in the meantime just let me know what type of exported file from Blender you need (.3ds, .obj, .dae - etc.)

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Thanks for the updated version @SuperSnark !

@Skaldarnar which site did you originally print your super neato shirt on? The colors came out great.

If you remember the site would they still have an entry with your original order for reprints, or with the image handy?

@SkySom is working on getting a shirt for PAX and I bet several of us would like some. We really should set up a little mini-store :D

Skaldarnar

Development Lead
Contributor
Art
World
SpecOps
@Cervator I did not order it online, went to a local store instead and had it printed there. They only have a German website... But I guess it's more a matter of image quality... The SVG with simple/plain colors should print out nicely on most machines...