Intro Good day "Teraparty"! From Belarus, with love)

WhiteSon

• Name: Hleb Belausov;
  • Social: whitesonh@gmail.com; https://vk.com/iampandamiranda;
  • Skills / Tools: Java, C++;
  • Found via: GSoC
  • Interests: Programming in any variations. Game development. I was fascinated by programming)
  • Extra: I am gamer with big exerience, this is why i desided to choose to be a programmer. And when I see ur project in GSoC list this was "WOW, i really could be part of this?". Ur project is really interesting and it is real chance to work in big project with "Code gurus". (I mostly interested in "geo" projects, cause I studied befor geology and topography, and I think it will be good to use this skill in geo-ideas)

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Hi there, welcome :)

You're a bit late for GSOC but whether accepted or not we'll be happy to work with you on something. Lots of interest in world generation.

WhiteSon

Hi there, welcome :)

You're a bit late for GSOC but whether accepted or not we'll be happy to work with you on something. Lots of interest in world generation.
Sry for report) here is 6oo, and i just open eyes.
Sry for "in last time registration". Had health problems, but now ready to code)

WhiteSon

@Cervator, what we should now do? just w8?
and where will be better to ask something about project ideas (forum, chat or pm)?

Last edited:

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
@WhiteSon: Open source is all about taking initiative - don't just wait for something to happe, make something happen :)

We aren't allowed to reveal and GSOC proposal results until Google announces stuff around the end of the month. In the meantime dig in! Get the code running locally, look for some bugs or feature requests on GitHub or here in the forum, and start trying to make something work. It often helps to ask on IRC for more live guidance.