Abandoned Towns

metouto

Contributor
Art
Will there be abandoned and brokendown towns for player to explore and find needed left items?

Kai Kratz

Witch Doctor
Contributor
Architecture
Logistics
metouto said:
Will there be abandoned and brokendown towns for player to explore and find needed left items?
Would be very cool to have and definitely a feature id like to work on but that might take a couple more months :)

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Agreed - definitely on the list, but a ways out :D

Kai Kratz

Witch Doctor
Contributor
Architecture
Logistics
Haha now Metuto has created a demand for a feature we cant deliver as easy as a railgun ^^ Oh my dear we need to code faster! :p

brutus

Kai Kratz said:
Haha now Metuto has created a demand for a feature we cant deliver as easy as a railgun ^^ Oh my dear we need to code faster! :p
no not faster, if you rush perfection it will mess up on you, im willing to wait untill everything is in place to have addons, but first we need a foundation gameplay.

Kai Kratz

Witch Doctor
Contributor
Architecture
Logistics
brutus said:
Kai Kratz said:
no not faster, if you rush perfection it will mess up on you, im willing to wait untill everything is in place to have addons, but first we need a foundation gameplay.
Phew! Good to hear :)

I have some village ideas here: http://board.movingblocks.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=262

Think if characters from a special race will walk around the world and that you can find what remains of their villages. This should be good for a story maybe? Then you could become their friend and help them rebuild their villages, or try to kill the last survivors of the race.

What do you think of that?