Build A World

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Very nice! I love the modern look. Fellow has done good work (I get a hunch from the FB page that he might even be Danish, heh), project just seems to be relatively unknown still. He might be overly optimistic thinking of it as the best block game ever and trying to sell it for 25 EU though, with a push for an additional cloud subscription too ;)

Nice physics. Cool find :)

manu3d

Contributor
Architecture
Very nice. Indeed nice look and nice physics. Is it just me or their blocks are smaller? Like 0.5m, or even 0.25m a side?

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
To me it seemed like the main blocks are about the same size, while there might be specialized shaped blocks used in places to arrive at a better overall level of detail. We have some shaped blocks like that too they just aren't really in use :)

Comes down to perspective some too

Haekon

He's going to have a hell of a time building any sort of community without some sort of forum. Facebook alone doesn't cut IMO. There's a lot of interesting stuff there, tho.

Skaldarnar

Development Lead
Contributor
Art
World
SpecOps
Build a World now supports importing 3D models with color/material information, which gives really nice results as from what can be seen on the screenshots (-> Facebook Album). The concept of ropes/cables being independent of the block grid is interesting, too. Definitely a good source for ideas...