Danny (Skarath) Kaak

Skarath

Name:Danny (Skarath) Kaak
Skills / Tools:learned a bit of Java until eclipse stopped working about a week ago have not got around to fix it yet
Found via: google in search of building ideas for my minecraft server
Interests:i always wanted to develop my own game thus the starting to learn Java
love to work on a game in development like this
i seem to never run out of ideas when it comes to games probably cause i played lots and lots of games you name it i played it

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Welcome officially then :)

Look up the DevSetup page in the wiki, it lists setup steps including installing IntelliJ - that's the IDE we use and should be separate from any Eclipse issues.

Any thoughts on what you'd like to try to focus on?

Skarath

probably helping out on the forum with any players having any kind of issues so on
might do hand drawn art work
and of course ideas
once i am more at home with Java i will help out with coding
and i can help find people to help with thing's you need work on like music art forum when needed

i am already working on publicising the game to a lot of people so that we go the minecraft way off being know in pre alpha
this really help to get to get more ideas and seeing what the general public thinks of the game

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Thanks! Keep in mind that we're barely in pre-alpha at this point and really want to develop the actual gameplay some before we really want to go into full marketing mode. Until then there isn't really that much to do other than sight-see :)

Skarath

oke is a general idea for the game already righten down
if so witch way are we going here in terms off game features
and are there dates set for releases