Friendly greetings, everyone!

chridal

Contributor
Design
  • Name: Christian "chridal" Dalsvaag
  • Social: chridal on G+, GitHub, Twitter, Soundcloud, etc.
  • Skills / Tools: PHP, SQL, Lua, Linux, Basic Java, Game design, UX (GUI) Design (Photoshop, some Illustrator), Composer/Musician (Logic Pro, Ableton Live)
  • Found via: Researching voxel engines
  • Interests: I love to work on all matters design; ranging from backend systems to frontend ones. Architecture, and design in general.
  • Extra: I am an introverted intuitive; love verbal sparring, or discussing anything that would become of value for someone, somewhere. I have ideas about everything, all the time. Will suggest anything of value that comes to mind.
I have started working on core game design for the normal game mode of Terasology, to better understand the GUI implementation that we need. Looking forward to working with everyone.

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Hi chridal and welcome to the forum! Looking forward to great things and got a design badge just waiting for something useful :)

We do indeed have to treat "Normal" as a game mode, that's easy to forget. And like mentioned on IRC it really would be the true "core" experience in Minecraft terms (just not in our engine speak)

chridal

Contributor
Design
Indeed. Some good terminology is probably needed; to not confuse everyone as to what is what.

Skaldarnar

Development Lead
Contributor
Art
World
SpecOps
Hey and welcome :) Talked a bit on IRC and I like your work so far.

You might want to set up a GUI/Style thread to detail out terminology and specific styles. ;)