Intro Hello people! :D

Skully

• Name: Jacinta "Skully" Thorpe
  • Skills / Tools: I have a decent understanding of game design and physics simulation, but I'm not really an expert in any given programming language. I can use BASIC, C, and Methodscript (a sort of combination of Java and Basic for minecraft modding). I've made basic minecraft mods using Bukkit and some plugin libraries before, but I want to get more into actual programming. I've worked on a few very simple video games before.
  • My most actually useful skill is probably my endless enthusiasm. :D
  • Interests:
  • Creating an open source server and client for a golden age of piracy naval RP. That's my end goal at least. I'm an owner for a minecraft network and we're rapidly approaching the limits of what we can do without client side mods.
  • Here's my suggestion thread for ship physics: /http://forum.terasology.org/threads/ship-physics.1527/
In 5 years I think minecraft is either going to be dead or transformed into a modular project like this. I want to help things go the open source route. ;)

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Welcome! Grab the code and see if you can get it running from source, the GitHub wiki has some pointers :)

Let us know if you have any questions or hit any issues!