- Name: Daniel Zhou
- Social: https://github.com/dannyzhou98
- From: USA
- Skills / Tools: Primarily Java. I'm also proficient with Python and R, and I know how to use LaTeX.
- Found via: Google Summer of Code
- Interests: Noise-based generation of distinguishable terrain features. I've always been interested in how worlds are generated during my time with Minecraft, so I'd love to learn how the unique worlds are generated in Terasology!
- Extra: I've been lurking around for awhile, but I decided to commit to the project so I finally got around to making an intro post . I already have a functioning source workspace on both my macbook and windows laptop and I've been going through the tutorials. I'd love to help contribute to the code base in any way I can! These weren't listed as issues in GitHub, but I was wondering if I could make these "improvements" as pull requests:
- A save hotkey and a load hotkey - bindable keys determined by the user. When the save hotkey is pressed, a save state is created, and when the load hotkey is pressed, the game is restored to the previous save state.
Thanks in advance! Looking forward to interacting with you guys