- Name: Iaron da Costa Araújo
- Social: GitHub: https://github.com/iaronaraujo Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iaronaraujo
- From: Brazil
- Skills / Tools: Java, Spring Framework, Backend, Test, Research, Quality Assurance
- Found via: Google Summer of Code
- Interests: I'd really enjoy developing games since I am a gamer since I was 2 years old and it was this passion that drove me to a Computer Science Major. Since I've been recently working on QA and Testing, I would like to begin my contributions to Terasology in that area!
- Extra: I've worked for about a year and a half in a project to create a framework to aid in the experimentation of software testing techniques. During this time I've learned a lot about test case generation, selection and at the ending of the project, I also researched about some tools to generate test cases automatically (Evosuite and Randoop). So, when I was looking at the Gsoc ideas, I really liked this one: https://github.com/MovingBlocks/Terasology/issues/2780
I have already forked the project and put it on IntelliJ, but I am having problems deciding what my first pull request will be. I saw the bite-size issues but I wanted to know if there are any other issues that I could try to solve, especially ones related to Issue 2780. Thank you!