Intro Hi, I'm Nina!

Nina Demirjian

• Name: Nina Demirjian
  • Social: Facebook: Nina Demirjian, GitHub: https://github.com/fortynina
  • Skills / Tools: Experience in Java, C, Python, Swift (but Java is my best language), Unity, Blender. I'm a computer science major with a minor in game design at New York University.
  • Found via: The GSOC website.
  • Interests: I am interested in game development and design, specifically RPG, and the programming behind it, and would like to explore this through open-source. I like working in Java and Python, but love learning new languages as well.
  • Specific Project Interest: The Genome project sounds appealing to me because it is relatively open, and I have so many ideas about how to add on to it to make for more interesting play scenarios and experiences. In high school I interned at a small biotech company that worked on genetic modification, and I would be super excited to now to bring all of these parts of my life together into one project.

Last edited:

Skaldarnar

Development Lead
Contributor
Art
World
SpecOps
Hi Nina and welcome :)

Your background of Computer Science and Game Design sounds like a perfect fit. Get started with some small bugfixes or feature implementations, tell us what you are doing on IRC, etc. I'm really interested in what you will propose ;)

PS: I think you accidentally provided a link to your forum account instead of GitHub ;)

Nina Demirjian

Hi Nina and welcome :)

Your background of Computer Science and Game Design sounds like a perfect fit. Get started with some small bugfixes or feature implementations, tell us what you are doing on IRC, etc. I'm really interested in what you will propose ;)

PS: I think you accidentally provided a link to your forum account instead of GitHub ;)

Oh! Sorry about that, I must have copied the wrong link. I updated it now.
-Nina