Intro Hi, I'm Valery

Valery Malyshev

• Name: Valery Malyshev
  • Social: GitHub : https://github.com/MalyshevValery GMail : 6514540@gmail.com
  • From: I am from Belarus (if you've ever heard about it, if no you can found it near to Russia) and currently studying at the second year of Belarusian State University.
  • Skills / Tools: I have an intermediate knowledge of C++ (4 years experience) and Java. I have also used Unity 3d.
  • Found via: I found Terasology on the GSoC
  • Interests: I like playing games and making them. Also reading :).
  • Extra: I've never developed products for End User, but I want to get a new experience and improve my programming skills. (And to feel what is working in a team)

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Welcome to the project! Have you set up a source workspace to run the game from yet? Are any of our GSOC ideas looking particularly interesting to you? :)

Valery Malyshev

After setting some modules and tryings of create my own blocks, finally I've downloaded Genome module ,made some environment for it an play with it ( sure I've walked through the code of this module)
Now I have some ideas for enhancement of it

Skaldarnar

Development Lead
Contributor
Art
World
SpecOps
That sounds good! Take notes of everything that comes to your mind and try to work out some plan on what can be implemented, how, etc. We would like to see what you come up with!