I've made a mod that implements a new faction, planet and boss into the game

SigmaOne

Just tested the mod. All the ships and stuff look absolutely amazing, and I like that they are very difficult to beat. My only suggestions are that you'd make the boss texture a bit higher resolution, and port the mod to a new module for the development version found at github.

AonoZan

If you can get to drive desertBoss ship then you can compete with that beast which is good. There needs to be a bit of challenge. Looks great!

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Yikes what a boss! Yeah very nice work. Would love to see that updated to run as a new school module :)

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Bump - @CodeQuaZar would you be up for preparing this for official inclusion in the game? We just merged the new organic faction @AonoZan prepared :)

Probably @vampcat can help with it sometime

CodeQuaZar

I've redone some textures and i'm thinking of adding a new weapon.
Don't know how long this would take but I can get it done
texture.png

I increased the resolution of the foreshadower (boss)

SigmaOne

The texture looks really nice now! Adding a weapon shouldn't be too hard on the develop branch from github, as content creation has been made way simpler than before.

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Again super nice work @CodeQuaZar ! Are you up for submitting the new stuff on GitHub so we can add it properly to the game while crediting you? :)

CodeQuaZar

Sure

Sorry I am not really familiar with using GitHub can you tell me how to submit it.
Thanks

Last edited: