Kai Kratz

Kai Kratz

Witch Doctor
Contributor
Architecture
Logistics
  • Name: Kai Kratz
  • Skills / Tools: Mainly C++, some C, some Java. A little bit of graphics programming and some image processing.
  • Found via: Begla used an very early Blockmania version for a demo in one of his infamous presentations at our computer graphics course... (I tell you, you don't want to be the guy presenting after one of his talks. You will look like an bloody amateur. Speaking from experience here.)
  • Interests: I love to play around with software architecture even though my experience is quite limited. And I have some interest in Computer Graphics. I really hope to help to get this game going. I do not shy away from boring/dirty work, so feel free to assign some "boring" work to me.
  • Extra: Im good at breaking stuff. Work experience as game tester and organizing game testing in general. Had the pleasure to work with begla before and did learn a lot while doing so. I really would like to repeat that positive experience.

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Welcome to the forum! I'm sure we're going places, and will all learn interesting stuff on the journey :D

Kai Kratz

Witch Doctor
Contributor
Architecture
Logistics
Thank you for the warm welcome. I am sure that I will be learning a lot here :)