Marc Nottke

SuperSnark

Lore Master
Contributor
Design
Art
Hi everyone!

• Name: Marc Nottke
  • From: Born in Ohio. Raised in Jacksonville, FL. Currently residing in Tallahassee, FL.
  • Skills/Tools: Writer, Graphics Design, basic HTML skills. Lifelong gamer ... I have a good sense of what works and what doesn't.
  • Found via: Rasmus on the steps of a Gamestop on a snowy winter's evening.
  • Interests: Games (of all shapes and sizes), books, film, comics, art, comedy ... anything that tells a story
  • Extra: I have absolutely no idea how I'll be contributing to this amazing project! I am a lifelong gamer (since Atari, C-64 days) and have played games in every genre known to man from table-top relics to modern console games. I've also worked as a "games journalist" for an MMO site called Massively. I used to write opinion pieces there. I'm happy to offer up my services as a writer/editor for any needs. I'm also decent with vector and raster graphics tools; so if there's any 2-D graphics work I'd be happy to help. I'd love be involved in any content creation if possible. Backstory, plot, dialogue (if any exists), etc. I'd also love to try my hand at level design, if that's an option and toolsets are available.

I'm also always happy to offer my opinions on anything related to Blockmania. I'm still researching and learning about what you guys are up to and I'm very excited to see where Blockmania goes.
  • Current Gaming Addiction: Skyrim!!! And soon, The Old Republic
-Marc

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Welcome - Marc here is a co-worker of mine :)

We'll come up with something! :D

begla

Project Founder and Lead Developer
Contributor
Architecture
Logistics
Hey Marc. Nice to meet you! :) We'll definitely find something for you to work on. So much stuff to do!