Need Another Hand? Or Two:)

x3ro

Contributor
GUI
Well, Still Just Tested What Each Piece of code did, which is a shame since everything is so detailed..
Well just show us some piece of code then. Anything you have written that you are proud of / think that is a good example of your skills. Visual Basic, PHP or Java doesn't really matter, although Java would probably be best since most people on this forum are most familiar with it, I guess.

SpankySquirrel

Well i dont have anything well-read, just some fast mods and edits in MC, a few craftbukkit and spout addons... And I Rather Not Be Giving Out Code That Im Still Working On, After All The Whole World Could Steal My Code.. Let Me Make Some, What U Want?

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Well i dont have anything well-read, just some fast mods and edits in MC, a few craftbukkit and spout addons... And I Rather Not Be Giving Out Code That Im Still Working On, After All The Whole World Could Steal My Code.. Let Me Make Some, What U Want?
Try issue #194 - saving the window position between game executions.

Edit: After thinking about it for a while, I'm going to lock this thread and take it to a private convo instead.

Edit way after: Unlocked