Perdemot

Perdemot

Contributor
Art
World
  • Name: Perdemot
  • Nicks: Perdemot
  • Skills / Tools: Basically I'm programming since 5 years and have experience in Java, Delphi, C# . I'll start to study Computer Science in fall. Additionally I know my way around Photoshop since I'm now working with it for about 4 years. I'm good in designing Interfaces and Layouts.
  • Found via: A friend (who watches Gronkh)
  • Interests: I played Minecraft for a while and never where to happy about it. I stared modding for bukkit, but I couldn't motivate my self after a time since it wasn't how i wanted it to be. The I started my own singleplayer modification and I gave Minecraft a Crisis look and Interface. I would love to help here with the Interfaces and how the Ingamegui looks like and maybe some more artistic things.
  • Extra: Looking forward to have a great time here.

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Welcome Perdemot ! Think I saw your name on IRC earlier. Happy to have you on board - x3ro there is one of our GUI devs, along with miniME89 and Adeon - good thread to read through over here !

Edit: Note to self - Perdemot is also interested in villages, might be good collaboration potential with Skaldarnar :)