SleekoNiko

SleekoNiko

• Skills / Tools: I've been programming for several years now, but I'm still a student. Nowadays, its been mostly C++ and OpenGL, although I'm not afraid of Java and Python. I typically work on personal projects that often end up being more like experiments than games, and slowly grow my personal code library. I studied German for four years in high school, so I can read and write German decently. (Not too confident on my spoken German though)
  • Found via: Github and the GameDev StackExchange. (I've seen it mentioned several places to be honest)
  • Interests: I LOVE AI. I ranked fairly high in AiSandbox's Capture the Flag competition; see my LinkedIn profile page for details. Ever since then, I can't get enough of AI! I watch AIGameDev's videos whenever I can. I'm studying game programming in school, after I (somewhat reluctantly) switched from a CS major due to financial reasons. I tutor math, physics, English, and various computer-related classes (including programming) for my school. I run Arch Linux on my home computers.
  • Extra: I've played Dungeon Keeper 2, Dwarf Fortress, and Minecraft (since the days of classic!).
I'm very interested in Terasology's AI. If/when I contribute, I imagine it will likely be in that area.
I really can't fit all my interests into this blurb, so ask me anything and I'll edit the post!
- Nick

Last edited:

UberWaffe

Contributor
Design
Welcome aboard!:thumbsup:

I'm sure more people on the AI front will be good, and you seem really motivated for it!;)

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Welcome! I enjoyed talking to you on IRC earlier and hope to get some AI discussion going soon :)

Skaldarnar

Development Lead
Contributor
Art
World
SpecOps
Herzlich Willkommen ;)

Like to see your interest in the project, and I can't wait to see some contributions :D Your profile/introduction read interesting, reminded me a bit of my own... studies, teaching, games played, Arch Linux, ... :p