TeraCraft - Experimental Tekkit-based MC Server

Josh

Contributor
Hunter
Now the feed the beast modpack instead of tekkit, since FTB doesn't have EE to cheat things with and is like Vanilla, just with machines.

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Bump! Server is back up for a bit, at least. But this time running "Hexxit" via Technic Launcher as that's what my wife's visiting 11-year-old niece's expert advice was ;)

movingblocks.net

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Annnnd down again, at least for now :)

glasz

Contributor
Art
Edit: September 8th: Took server down again, unsure if anybody is seriously playing anymore ( maybe @Skaldarnar or @glasz ?) - don't mind putting it back up, but seems silly to leave it running if empty!
i was actually playing a little regularly, but yeah that's kind of pointless if i'm the only player.

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
I just put the server back up either way - I was curious if taking it down would remove some response time alerts I'm getting from the AppFirst agent I put on there but nope, still getting them. Must be something else. Maybe related to the server having been online pretty much since the day we got it without a single reboot (yay Linux! 409 days uptime and counting, I'd sort of feel bad having it rebooted ..)

I'll have to look at some other stuff sometime. Nothing actually seems impacted, might just be a false alert from the monitoring agent.

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
I figure that can happen when you have a non-static IP - sucky :)

Our server isn't actually active these days though. It is usually only up for events.