Who to contact for providing hardware for hosting Terasology

Lee Linton

Hello Community,

My name is Lee and I am with Hivelocity Hosting. We are a bare metal hosting provider that have recently brought on clients for similar games. We like the industry and are looking for more good customers that need from 1 - 1000 servers to host Terasology.

If anyone can point me in the right direction or has interest my information is below. Also I would like to add that I do not mean to infringe and I apologize if I am doing so.

Thank You,

-Lee Linton
Hivelocity Hosting
lee@hivelocity.net
https://www.hivelocity.net

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Hi Lee. You can just post one thread or have a thread moved if it went to the wrong sub-forum.

Appreciate the offer and you not seemingly using a spambot to solicit, but I don't think we or our community really need quite that much computing power just yet. We use cheap tiny droplets from DigitalOcean from our stuff and there is all of one 24/7 game server hosted enthusiastically and free by one of our contributors. Pre-configured stuff like Creeperhost is probably more apt anyway than bare-metal. One such group offered to host Terasology-as-an-app in the past, that's more interesting but probably still premature for what effort it would take for very low volume.

Lee Linton

Hello Cervator,

I appreciate you taking the time to respond to me. The insight you have provider offers me a better picture of your needs and at from your response it doesn't appear that we would have anything beneficial to the Terasology game. At this point I more than anything wanted to pass on my appreciation for your detailed response, and if anything comes up in the future please let me know.

Have a great day :)

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
You too! Thank you for not being a bot.