Wooden Shield

metouto

Contributor
Art
Someone was talking about a shield ( picture title spelled wrong :oops: ) in the last couple of days so I got a picture from Google and remade it to look like oval (???) with and "X" in the center. I know that this is not my area but thought I would try ...

.... I can't show it any better because All I can do is make blocks and this sure would look funny as a block :laugh:

Attachments

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Yeah if we did something like that we'd probably allow a bit higher resolution for it so you can actually make it out, and maybe with one of those fancy unwrappable textures that would actually go on a custom model / shape :)

brutus

ahem... http://board.movingblocks.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=244 that was something i brought up in the whole dual wielding post. not sure if it would be easy enough to implement in the game though.

Wait an idea came to me, you could implement a shield without the whole two hand thing, Minecraft has armor, so why couldn't you implement it as a part of a set of armor. lets say it gave you a 20% percent chance of not getting hurt when you are attacked.