Search results

  1. K

    Updates Biome Specific Content - Weekly Updates

    Meeting Minutes - 29 June 2020 Action Items -Continue with Items to Overcome Obstacles -Continue with BodyTemperatureSystem -Start looking at ways to implement world gen feature Oasis Discussion The items and recipes for the time being, should remain in ManualLabor and Equipment shall have an...
  2. K

    Updates Biome Specific Content - Weekly Updates

    Weekly Report - 22 June - 28 June 1.Health UI PR merged, HeatWeakness PR merged. 2.Added assets - With proper Texture(No Artwork required) - WoolVest, Waterskin With placeholders (Artwork required)- ArabicThawb, WoodenShoe, deerHide, wool sheep - is a complete placeholder, just a...
  3. K

    Updates Biome Specific Content - Weekly Updates

    Meeting Minutes - 22 June 2020 Action Items -Continue with open PRs. -Check out the relevant modules and Implement drops and crafting of Items to Overcome Obstacles.
  4. K

    Updates Biome Specific Content - Weekly Updates

    Weekly Report - 16 June - 21 June AffectHunger PR merged Opened PR for changes in Health UI, modified Heat Weakness PR accordingly. Made some changes in BodyTemperatureSystem Tried out @ RatMoleRat's PR - @ RatMoleRat has now decided to try a different approach for the whole thing.. Tried...
  5. K

    Updates Biome Specific Content - Weekly Updates

    Meeting Minutes - 16 June 2020 Action Items -Continue with the open PRs Heat Weakness, AffectThirst fix, AffectHunger -Body Temperature System 1.Continue with body temperature system. 2.Try out and coordinate with @ RatMoleRat 's PR. -Try out Drops and Equipments modules to start with items...
  6. K

    Updates Biome Specific Content - Weekly Updates

    Weekly Report - 8 June - 14 June Added affect ThirstEvent which closed original modify thirst PR - noticed an issue later, opened a PR to fix it. Opened PR for AffectHunger. Opened PR for Weakness due to heat - issue - Health UI changes required. Mentors proposed a new structure for the...
  7. K

    Updates Biome Specific Content - Weekly Updates

    Meeting Minutes - 8 June 2020 Action Items - Continue with Desert Effects 1.Continue with current Modify thirst PR -Introduce events similar to GetMaxSpeedEvent and AffectJumpForceEvent for Thirst and Hunger modules. 2.Convert Burn Damage to weakness due to heat.. Reduce max health of the...
  8. K

    Updates Biome Specific Content - Weekly Updates

    Weekly Report - 1 June - 7 June -Started with Desert effects 1. Implemented adding of Hyperthermia Component when in Desert Biome along with reduction in movement speed 2. Opened PR for thirst modification while player entity has a Hyperthermia Component 3. Implemented Burn Damage but do...
  9. K

    Updates Biome Specific Content - Weekly Updates

    Meeting Minutes - 1 June 2020 Action Items -Start implementing desert effects 1.Movement Speed Reduction 2.Burn Damage 3.Dizziness (Discuss in the #rendering channel) -Start implementing a system to track body temperature which could then be used to have variations in the degree of...
  10. K

    Updates Biome Specific Content - Weekly Updates

    Weekly Report - 25 May - 31 May -Completed the splitting of the original PR into the 4 PRs. All PRs megred. -Started discussing about Desert Climate Effects
  11. K

    Updates Biome Specific Content - Weekly Updates

    Meeting Minutes - 25 May 2020 Action Items - Extracting/Splitting the current PR on ClimateConditions to 4 separate PRs. 1. feat: Add FrostbiteComponent and attach it to player in "danger zone" 2. feat: Slow down player with frostbite (depends on 1) 3. feat: Show breathing effect...
  12. K

    Updates Biome Specific Content - Weekly Updates

    Weekly Report - 18 May - 24 May -Attached smoke particle effect to the player and gave it proper offset and velocity to give a visible breathing effect. -Tried to use pre-implemented methods in the module to implement alteration effects for an indefinite duration... failed... simply added and...
  13. K

    Updates Biome Specific Content - Weekly Updates

    Meeting Minutes -18 May 2020 (by skaldarnar) Action Items - particle tutorial: move smoke effect around the box - particle effect: attach particle emitter to player, add offset to be "in front of the face", make breathing effect - investigate AlterationEffects (WalkSpeedAlterationEffect in...
  14. K

    Updates Biome Specific Content - Weekly Updates

    Project: Biome Specific Content Enhancements for Terasology Project details: https://trello.com/b/dT7oWl9X/gsoc-2020-biome-specific-content Proposal: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1B4T4xFB-oer0m2LCxDmNYsy589KFZ1F3DLM8luB_aCQ/edit Project Summary: Currently in Terasology, changing...
  15. K

    Noise Generator for terrain features

    Hey!! This would be really useful for the Oasis feature in my proposal. Are you planning to work on it anytime soon??
  16. K

    Proposal GSoC Proposal on Biome-specific Content Enhancements for Terasology

    This is my second draft. Created a new one because there were too many comments on the first. Also to keep a track of all the comments. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1B4T4xFB-oer0m2LCxDmNYsy589KFZ1F3DLM8luB_aCQ/edit?usp=sharing
  17. K

    Proposal GSoC Proposal on Biome-specific Content Enhancements for Terasology

    This is my first draft of the proposal on Biome Centric Gameplay template/enhancements for Terasology. Please review and comment. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DCHmMWmwjLyqC5KZeaKmPu3vUyd6zmB4D4zG9FFYqPw/edit?usp=sharing
Top