Proposal Abstract for an In-game Debugger Idea I came up with

Sin3point14

GSOC/TSOC 2020
Hi I have been messing around in Terasology for a month and a half by now, and when I tried to add my first feature in GooeyDefence, I faced some difficulties which became the foundation for this idea!
Here is a short abstract I wrote explaining my motivation and some features I came with. Please do respond on this thread or ping me on Discord (@Sin3point14) if you are a mentor and are willing to mentor me for this project. Getting selected is another thing but if there is no one willing to mentor me then all efforts I may put to write the formal proposal will go to vain for sure and I'd better start working on some other idea.
The main aim of this project is to make the experience of someone who wants to use Terasology to make their own modules smoother and hence attract more gameplay focussed people here. I'd love suggestions and thoughts from the community about what they think about this, what features could be added to this to make Terasology more gameplay development friendly, if something I've written about could be done in some better way etc. I'd also love suggestions on implementation of the mentioned features, so that I don't add unnecessary complications to X it when it could be done in a simple manner if I knew about Y.

Thanks for reading!

Sin3point14

GSOC/TSOC 2020
Hola folks, since time is short(and I am tensed!) I started working on the proposal and have Overview, Deliverables, Goals down. I would request any Mentor/s to kindly go through that much and suggest me changes, since this is an original idea I don't have anyone to ping from the Trello board. I have written a very rough Timeline till now as it is subject to change depending on the community's response. Also I have a note on page 6 that I need advice on! Please leave any suggestion however big or small it is as comments in the Doc + if possible tag me here in Discord also @Sin3point14
Also if you have any idea about implementing something, perhaps some gimmick that you gained from you experience here, I'd love to hear it, leave that in the comments + ping me here
Please don't mind the fonts I was so engrossed in writing the proposal that I messed up fonts and colors :p, will fix them soon enough

Sin3point14

GSOC/TSOC 2020
Here I bring to you the final fully-fledged proposal for my project, Runtime Debugger for Terasology(yeah I changed the name :p)
Thanks to the community and shout-out to @Cervator @eviltak @casals @skaldalnar for their invaluable comments in my previous proposals!
Here's it-
(had to make a new one as I ended up with 2 copies of the doc 1 with formatting fixes and the other with community's comments ¯\(ツ)/¯ )