Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Wolfghard

Contributor
Art
Hello community,

i worked on a 3D Model in Blender!It's pretty good and many people in the german Terasology community hope that it will be added in to the game later.It can be a placeholder for mobs that dropp items....or it can be the first animal in Terasology!You have to decide!
Here it is!

My deer for Terasology...

So what do u think about my idea?

Greeting from Germany
Wolfghard

metouto

Contributor
Art
Your welcome Wolfghard :D

I have tried to use Blender :mad: and know how hard it is to master. So, when I find people :sneaky: who can do nice work like you I find myself being a little jealous ;) but we all have talents others don't have :coffee: Keep up the good work.

HeadClot

Did you use the Cycles render?

If so How did you get the Texture to appear in your render?

I have been having problems with this.

Wolfghard

Contributor
Art
HeadClot u have to get a Material for the parts of the Model..than give every Material a texture!Select the image or movie mode and upload the file!Scroll down and deselect Flat(at Mapping) you have to select cube. Than just take render image!

RampageMode

Contributor
Art
i think the model is quite good, but:
- to much detail on the head, but to less on the remaining body
- it just looks a bit too much artificial, not that much grown
i hope you get what i mea, if not PN me in german :D

RampageMode

Contributor
Art
HeadClot when you use cycles, you replace the texture option with textured materials. that means, you dont need the texture thing on the right. instead, you assign a material and select the texture as the color of the material.
that is the only thing i could imagine what went wrong. and the the texture must be UVed by default.

http://www.blenderguru.com/videos/introduction-to-cycles
a basic tutorial to cycles materila/texture option

hope i could helped you