Resolved blockpicker won't let me go through all the blocks in the inventory

panpan

hi, sorry if this doesnt go here since it seems kind of silly or if theres already in game instructions on this, but i cant seem to figure out if im doing the whole infinite inventory thing correctly.
Untitled.jpg
i've looked for other posts related to this but i only found the post introducing blockpicker as a mod, which shows the interface as something different, with a lot of other functions. i just get this huge menu thingy that doesn't move. whenever i try to look for other stuff that isnt shown, nothing happens. however, after keymashing then restarting the game then the inventory moves down a bit or up and thats all.

Josharias

Conjurer of Grimoires
Contributor
World
SpecOps
Hey there Panpan,

This has been fixed in the newer version of this module. I am sorry for the inconvenience, it took me a bit to figure out how to get the scroll viewer to size correctly (as you have already experienced).

Thanks,
Josharias

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Here's the latest BlockPicker build: http://jenkins.terasology.org/view/Modules/job/BlockPicker/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/build/libs/BlockPicker-0.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

Download that jar and put it into the modules directory (be sure to delete the old BlockPicker)

That dir should be in your user home directory by default, for instance C:\Users\[user]\Saved Games\Terasology on Windwos 7 :)

It might be a little while before we release a new stable game version that's bundled with a newer BlockPicker

Edit: By the way, be careful with running a ton of modules together. Usually the gameplay templates are good options to try out, enabling maybe a couple other modules for utility - but not all of them :D Some may clash and cause problems.