Did you hear that ?????

metouto

Contributor
Art
It is soooooooo quiet here I think I just heard a pin drop :shock: :roll: :laugh: ;)

begla

Project Founder and Lead Developer
Contributor
Architecture
Logistics
Yeah... That's true. I've got a lot to do at the moment. Final exams, beginning to work on my Master's Thesis, ... :geek:

I'll resume my work on the project as soon as I find the time!

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
In the chunks of time I can find I'm working on making the applet functional again, which is tricky since Groovy's shiny power comes at a cost to applet setup :)

So much yummy short-term stuff I could work on (meta blocks, wayblocks, primitive AI pathfinding...) but argh, must focus on getting the applet working first due to some longer term planning!

metouto

Contributor
Art
.....Final exams, beginning to work on my Master's Thesis, ...

.....making the applet functional ......

Makes my head hurt just thinking about it ...... :?

begla what is your Master's Thesis on if I may ask :?:

begla

Project Founder and Lead Developer
Contributor
Architecture
Logistics
Something related to procedural content generation in the context of game development. ;) Who would have thought.

bINAry_giRL

i still feel like a bit of an ass saying i would help out but ive really just not had any time of late..im still doing my moms bloody kitchen extension and i seem to be there all the time grr heh.. with any free time i have i seem to be always fixing computers ..thers just no end to it hehe.. anytime i take a look at the code its never fresh in my mind so i feel almost lost everytime.. hopefully the kitchen extension will bo done soonish and i can hopefully start to help out ..im just apologising in advance as i feel abit rubbish at the minute ;p

binarygirl
:)

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
No worries! There will be plenty of stuff to do for quite a while. I'm going to keep filling the issue tracker with stuff so there'll be more and more tasks to pick up easily :)