Double_A

Double_A

Contributor
Art
  • Name: Double_A
  • From: Liechtenstein (That little country between Switzerland and Austria)
  • Skills / Tools: I just finished my apprenticeship as an application developper. I've worked mainly with PHP/SQL.
    Also I started learning modelling with Blender (and a bit Maya) 2 months ago.
  • Found via: Like mostly 90% of german speaking people... I watched Gronkh's Let's Play.
  • Interests: Mainly I want to do the character modelling (with blender). Also I could do simple coding tasks, if there are any... (But I don't want to get to deep into coding, I've had enough of it the last 4 years in my apprenticeship)

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Liechtenstein? Neat!

If you're not totally shy about coding, maybe you could help get the models into the game too? overdhose wrote a little guide in the local wiki about how to use a different model for the miniion monkeyheads. Might be a good thing to play with to get familiar with the code and help improve said guide. That in term should help of kick off a proper model support system :)

Also, badge!

Double_A

Contributor
Art
Yeah that Tutorial is easy to do... Maybe we could automate that.

The problem is we still need good Textures for our models.
And figure out how to do the animations...

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Automation is good :)

At this point I'll be happy to just insert more models in-game. Then textures, then animations, then ...