Eleazzaar

eleazzaar

Contributor
Art
  • Name: Eleazzaar
  • Nicks: Eleazar
  • Skills / Tools: Digital art (Photoshop), game design. In real life i earn money as a freelance digital artist. Mostly with fictional cartography and icon-sized digital assets for games. Here's my gallery.
  • Found via: http://freegamer.blogspot.com/
  • Interests: Game design in general. I'm not likely to commit heavily to TS -- i already have responsibilities, but i may pop in from time to time and give my 2 cents, since TS seems to be going in an interesting direction.
  • Extra: I've been contributing to Open Games for 9 years now i think. First with Battle for Wesnoth where i eventually became the lead terrain developer for several years. I've contributed to several other games over the years: some projects still active, and some that died. Currently i'm an active leading developer with the 4X space game FreeOrion, where i contribute art, scripting, story, and game design.
    In the non-digital world, i like to garden and have 7 chickens in the back yard.

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Neat! Interesting to hear of your other game dev experiences. Looks pretty solid :)