Intro GCI Introduction

Siddhant Rawat

Hi.

I'm Siddhant. I don't know much about coding, in fact I don't know how to code. I feel that GCI is a really good platform to start. I am learning about coding and its varied uses. Besides, my hobbies are playing sports and reading. I would really appreciate any kind of help in this learning stage. Thanks.

Skaldarnar

Development Lead
Contributor
Art
World
SpecOps
Hi @Siddhant Rawat and welcome :)

We have many tasks available that are not directly related to coding, so nothing to worry about in regard to that. Can you tell us a bit more about your interests so that we can help you finding good tasks suiting your skills and interests? For a start, the beginner tasks can help you set up the game from source, even without any coding knowledge ;)

Other than that, there are tasks where you are asked to write something (no coding), e.g., a detailed description of a new feature or module you want to see added to Terasology. If you like to be creative we also have a task on creating a new launcher design.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here in the forum or on our IRC channel (#terasology @ freenode).