Archived General help..

loderunner

I have to ask this, because I'm seeing different screens in different youtube videos on a variety of topics. I was looking for some info on Josharias's Survival mod, and in some of his videos it shows an indicator at the top of the screen, showing which item is selected...ie. stone, grass, etc... I have no such indicator. Have a done something to bork this up...or what? Something has to be wrong..somewhere. I can find no stone, per se..but I do find stone looking items that are "unknown"...seems like everything is...well..."unknown".

I'm trying to follow along with my journal...but its not making it easy with so many unknown items..
Is this a known issue...or can I fix it? :)

Peace,
Loderunner

Josharias

Conjurer of Grimoires
Contributor
World
SpecOps
The indicator is from the WorldyTooltip. I suppose I should include it in the default module selection as I have it on in the video. Currently you have to enable it yourself.

The unknown items definitely sounds fishy. You get question marks on all the item icons, right? (As opposed to just just the item name). This happens on a fresh world too? I have seen crazy like this after loading a save game, but that was quite a while ago.

Did you enable any other modules alongside JoshariasSurvival?

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Seems to happen for @loderunner in TTA as well. Could it be from mixing game versions with the same data dir?

@loderunner maybe try in a fresh directory with the latest Omega zip extracted, and the game run with the "-homedir" parameter (puts the game data into the directory you launch from)