- Name: Bryan 'kaen' Conrad
- Social: https://github.com/kaen
- From: US
- Skills / Tools: Java, Debuggers, Profilers, strong imagination. Roughly a decade of real-time multiplayer game programming
- Found via: It was destiny that brought me here
- Interests: Very interested in rich game world simulation like Dwarf Fortress. Rougelike/adventure elements like Nethack, real time combat and interaction like Skyrim. More concretely I've been working on an alternative Pathfinding module, manipulation of GameEngines for testing, large scale AI simulation, and procuring a solid baseline of fundamental game mechanics modules suitable for developer use.
- Extra: I have been fascinated by ornithopters for as long as I can remember