Intro [GSOC] Hey Everyone, I'm Jose

oitsjustjose

• Name: Jose 'oitsjustjose' Stovall
  • Social: oitsjustjose (GitHub, Twitter, EsperNet)
  • Skills / Tools: I've worked with gradle (thanks to modding Minecraft with MinecraftForge), worked with Java for 5 years and have decent gradle experience, and have done my fair share with HTML, CSS and JS. I've also become quite familiar with JSON thanks to the MC Modding community
  • Found via: I found Terasology about two years ago when Minecraft 1.9's combat update was first released. The dual-wielding system ruined it for me, so I became interested in other alternatives and came across this beauty!
  • Interests: I've been working in the Minecraft Modding community actively for several years now, so I've got to say I'm interested in many things. Honestly, I feel like Terasology needs more automation! Sort all the things, process all the resources, farm all the trees!
  • Extra: I'd be honored (and thrilled) to work with you all for the Google Summer of Code project - I've got a heavy passion and when I saw this offering I literally was jumping around the room!

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Good to have you on board! Not that I'm not already chatting with you on IRC, but intros need responses! :D

Any particular GSOC items that look interesting to you?