- Name: "Emanuele 'manu3d' D'Arrigo"
- Social: github: emanuele3d.
- From: Originally Italian, from Pisa, based in Basel, Switzerland for the last 3.5 years, after 4 years in Munich, Germany and 8 years near London, England.
- Skills / Tools: 3D/VFX: primarily Maya, and long time ago Softimage. After some general work on TV ads I started working in "special ops" teams and eventually effects teams (fire, rain, dust, magical effects...). My credit list is here. Programming: in chronological order since 1995, csh, tcl, C/C++, mel, php, python and over the past couple of years, java. Mostly for smallish, glue-like or problem-solving tools, i.e. handling crowds. Sometimes for larger projects, but nothing the size of Terasology.
- Found via: Google, searching for Minecraft-like games, minecraft clones.
- Interests: 3D procedural generation, game design, simulation, educational applications of game tech for both children and adults.
- Extra: Full-time dad, of a 3 years old and a 2 months old. Used to play basketball until one of the knees decided it had enough. Other interests are Science, Technology, Economics and Politics.