- Name: Naved Nagi
- Social: Github: http://github.com/navednagi/ Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010144861271
- From: India, studying at Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani(sophomore, CS (Hons.))
- Skills / Tools: Java (Intermediate/advanced), C (Intermediate/advanced) and Unity (still learning)
- Found via: Google summer of Code
- Interests: Java coding and game designing. I have worked in various projects which involve detection of hazard states in programs and other problems which involve coding in the above mentioned languages. I am fairly new to open source development but I want to learn and help this organization to hone my coding capabilities. Here is the link to a program on hazard states I've been working on.
- Extra: I play football and play the guitar. Gaming has always been close to my heart and the first ever game I started playing was DxBall.