Hello everyone

aherber

Contributor
Architecture
  • Name: Andre Herber.
  • Skills / Tools: C++, Java , SQL, Maven, Eclipse, Master degree in Computer Science
  • Found via: Google Search for opensource projects like Minecraft
  • Interests: Game Programming, Procedural Generation.
  • Extra:
  • This is my first opensource game project that i would like to contribute to. I really love the Idea of expanding upon Minecraft and making it what Minecraft should have been. Im not saying that Minecraft is a bad game but there is still a lot of potential. Although i never worked in a project like this before im eager to learn and improve my skills. Im am no artist but i can help out with coding.

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Cervator is going to like this :coffee:
Correct! :D

Coding is great. Make it through the DevSetup, commit a typo fix or something, and let us know when you're ready for something bigger! :geek:

aherber

Contributor
Architecture
I fixed a typo and commited it in the development branch. I haven't experienced any problems so far :) . So im ready now.

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
I fixed a typo and commited it in the development branch. I haven't experienced any problems so far :) . So im ready now.
Great! I don't see it on the network graph, so maybe you've only committed it locally? Try to push it to GitHub and I can merge it into our main branch sometime :)

Today is the last day I'm spending with my family, so tomorrow will be more open - we'll have to try catching each other on IRC or something then. Do you have a preference for what area you'd like to work on?