- Complete name: Alejandro Fuster Baggetto
- Found via: GSOC page
- Studies: Studying computer science degree in Universidad politéctica de Valencia (UPV).
- Interests: I'm interested in programming, videogames, AI and computing.
- Tools: In the case of java, I have worked with eclipse, netbeans and IntelliJ idea. I also have experience with github in intelliJ.
- Videogames: I'm playing and enjoying videogames (specially open world ones) since I was 10 years old. Now I am 21 and I still love them. In fact, I know videogame programming with libgdx and Unity
- AI and procedural generaton: In my university, I'm specializing in computing and artificial intelligence. I I'm really interested in this areas and also in their application to videogames like agent-based simulation or procedural generation. I also have the knowledge required for developing these tasks (AI, agent programming, cellular automata, linear algebra, simplex algorithm and optimisation techniques, mathematical analysis, physics, etc)