- Name: Benőcs Péter
- Social: GitHub: https://github.com/benocspeter , FB: Benőcs Péter
- From: Hungary
- Skills / Tools: I have intermediate knowledge of C,C# (WPF, ASP.NET), Java (Swing,Android) programming languages and I use common database query languages daily. I have experience using Eclipse, Android Studio, Visual Studio, IntelliJ, and had some fun using Unity too. I'm currently pursuing a Masters Degree in Computer Science.
- Found via: I found it on the GSoC.
- Interests: I'm fond of problem solving and have a strong motivation to continously improve myself. I found all of your project ideas interesting, but my favourites were the Genome module, and the Renovation for MasterOfOreon.
- Extra: The MasterOfOreon project reminded me of a game I used to play. In this game I had to write the AI of a resource management and battle themed game, and after I finished it, I could send it to battle with other programmer's AI. I think I would enjoy solving the existing problems, and developing new functionalities based on AI. I also learned some AI algorithms at the university, and I am ready to learn much more to be able to contribute to this project.
However, my personal favourite was the Genome module, I was always interested in genetics, and I even attended a Bioinformatics course at the university, where we learned some DNA sequencing algorithms. I would be happy to refresh my knowledge about these, and put it to some good use. The base idea you provided gives a lot of space to my creative freedom, and I have a lot of ideas. Most of them are possible to implement in my opinion, though I did not finish analyzing all the neccessary code.