Hello, world!

Sergey

• Name: Sergey Yakimovich
  • Social: github: sergey4y
  • Skills / Tools: Java
  • Found via: github
  • Interests: Coding, I would love to contribute to such a great project. Any ideas where my work would be useful now?
  • Extra: I already started to create a small module (https://github.com/sergey4y/DiverseBuildings) which as of now allows to create prefab assets for buildings in simple text format and construct them in the world through console command.

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Hi Sergey ! Nice work showing up with a good looking module already :thumbsup:

I think Skaldarnar and msteiger might be very interested in that. Skaldarnar has done a grammar system before (overhaul issue on GitHub, GitHub wiki page) that is like a sophisticated version of that, but it needs more work. msteiger has done our Cities module which likewise uses a set of differing buildings. Definitely a good area to get some more attention for :)

msteiger

Contributor
World
Architecture
Logistics
Welcome aboard! We try to be online often in IRC, so this is a good place to meet and discuss.

Skaldarnar

Development Lead
Contributor
Art
World
SpecOps
Hey and welcome :)

Besides the Cities module and my GrammarSystem (need to give it a less fearsome name…) the discussion about BlockCollections/BluePrints may come up again. Probably your prefabs are exactly what we need ;)