- Name: Diana Causevic
- Social: Best way to reach me is through email: email@example.com.
- From: Born and raised in Chicago IL, USA
- Skills / Tools: _I have dabbled in Unreal Engine and Unity and even taught high school students to use Unity for a small game jam their school hosted (the team I mentored won). Java is my strongest language however I do have experience with others (python, C, Csharp, etc) and often develop small independent projects ( I am an undergraduate Computer Science student). I published a website recently and create advertisements, pamphlets, plaques, etc. (This is as far as my graphic design knowledge goes). Also I played minecraft pretty obsessively and often modded it myself haha. I use BlueJ, IntelliJ, Android Studio, and Brackets but I am open to learning more.
- Found via: Through the GSoC
- Interests: I have always loved gaming and developing games. To work on a game that would allow the player's imagination run wild would be incredible to me. Thinking of my contribution having that effect on creative individuals would feel unreal and amazing. I would not mind working on anything specifically but I think the most interesting to me would be adding images to games saves and Android/OUYA compatibility.
- Extra: I am very flexible. Whatever I do not know I will learn quickly and I adapt easily to new situations. I am innovative and strong-willed. Currently, on top of owning and running a martial arts school, I also attend university 18 hours a week and work as a data analyst from home (Don't worry, I will be much less busy during the summer!). These are just a few examples of my responsibility and reliability.