Intro Hey there :D

Annie Pang

Name: Annie Pang

Social: AnniePang (my username. I know I'm creative about naming things.)

Skills / Tools: I'm in AP Computer Science and learning Java now. I've done Javascript and HTML before
Interests: I'm interested in game development using Java skills (maybe some puzzle sections in games?) I also want to offer my ideas about how to provide better service for users in Terasology (help them find things they are interested in, since I'm not really satisfied with other websites' relevant service -- I want to create one my own and I like!!!)

Extra: I like to do coding and I want to pursue it as a future career (and as a girl :D)

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Welcome! It was good to see you on IRC :)

@oniatus is playing with the idea of running a board game in-game so if you want to create puzzles like that he might be able to help :)

We badly need more web devs, our sites (including this forum) are not getting a lot of attention and are starting to show it. We've also got a robot who could use some upgrades, including API interaction with other services (such as asking the bot to manage repositories on GitHub, making jobs in Jenkins, etc). Does that sound like something?

Great career choice, wishing you the best of luck and stick around! This is a great way to build a resume for the future, we have multiple people who are running around with Terasology experience, getting jobs :D

Skaldarnar

Development Lead
Contributor
Art
World
SpecOps
Great career choice, wishing you the best of luck and stick around! This is a great way to build a resume for the future, we have multiple people who are running around with Terasology experience, getting jobs :D
I can totally confirm that! :D

Looks like you bring some valuable assets to this project and, as @Cervator said, there's lots to do in your field of interest. Feel free to ask questions any time ;)