Contributor Hey

Wakka

Contributor
  • Name: Nils 'Wakka'
  • Social: Github: NiKu, Twitter: @nkuebler
  • Skills / Tools: PHP, JavaScript, Java, AS3, Unity/C#, and basics of many other languages like Objective C, C++, Scala, RUBY ...
  • Found via: Searched for Java based game-engines on GitHub
  • Interests: The code structure looks really clean and the wiki pages give a good introduction on how to work on the project. It took me no 10 minutes to get the project running, wow ;) I think I can learn really much here and I am really interested in contributing in such a big game project.
  • Extra: I earn my money doing web/mobile/software development, but Game programming is a huge hobby since around 2 years, I also finished some smaller projects (list here)

Last edited:

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Aha, so Wakka == NiKu == meniku, okay, that makes sense now! Thanks for the PRs, have a Contributor badge :)

Glad you like the code and wiki stuff! Feel free to enhance the documentation anywhere you run into something you think you can improve. Or let us know if anything is particularly bad, I'm sure we have plenty still ;)

Looking forward to more code and other fun, happy to help the learning process, just let us know!