- Name: Kinshuk Kashyap
- Social: Github: kinshukk (double k); IRC: kinshuk
- From: India
- Skills / Tools: Comfortable with Python and C++. A bit of Java.
- Found via: Was looking for interesting organizations on the GSoC page and woah open source Minecraft? Gotta give it a try!
- Interests: Huge Minecraft fan
About Terasology, I'm interested in the terrain generation stuff. As with gamedev in general, I participated(and won!) GCI with CopyleftGames in 2015-16. I did a little work with OpenGL but won't consider myself anywhere near competent.
- Extra: Have a bit of experience in competitive programming(algorithmic problem solving). Used to be an avid gamer, but then college came along.