Intellij & GritHub

metouto

Contributor
Art
Got a question ..... Cervator said in a post (and he is AFK so I can't ask him on chat) to me that I needed to keep Intellij updated to GritHub ...... I know that stable 49 just came out ..... so do I need to do something to keep Intellij updated with this new stable or will it update it's self :coffee:

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
It is more that you just keep your workspace "clean" - don't keep extra files in it you're not committing and pushing to GitHub, and don't delete stuff you don't mean to delete online as well :)

You don't need to pull updates very often, usually only when something major changes that affects you. Since you're working block tiles right now you wouldn't need to update until somebody else also updated Minerals (which is unlikely) or maybe if we updated the underlying block tile system (also unlikely any time soon)

Actually updating is easy, but I can show you sometime when it is needed :thumbsup:

All is well! :)

metouto

Contributor
Art
Goooooooood ...........;) something I DON'T have to worry about or remember (at least right now):coffee: