Inventory

metouto

Contributor
Art
Question Questions Questions always more quesrtions ....

First ... I know that it is EARLY DEVELOPMENT ... but

Q1) Is there a way, at the present stage of development, to move an item from row 2 to row 1 :?:

Q2) Is there a way, at the present stage of development, to move an item into the four boxes (top right) and do anything with it :?:

Q3) What are the left side boxes for at the present stage of development :?: ( :D my guess is some type of body protection :D)

Q4) Could you tell me what is in the 5th box on the top row :?: (I have looked in Blockmania :arrow: blocks :arrow: images but see nothing like it :(

Now, to pat you on the backs ... I have had the most fun earlier today with the lighter ( :?: top row 6th box)

Again ... if you would that I NOT ask questions at this time please, please tell me ;)

PS ... could I have the new address for this please .... https://github.com/begla/Blockmania/tre ... a/textures .... thank you :)

begla

Project Founder and Lead Developer
Contributor
Architecture
Logistics
Q1, Q2, Q3) Not implemented yet. Coming soon!
Q4) That's a blueprint. Just mark two blocks using the left mouse button to select a rectangle. You can paste the saved blocks anywhere using the left mouse button a third time. A right click wipes the blueprint.

Some physics stuff is coming up soon which might result in even more fun using the lighter. :D

PS No problem. Keep asking! :geek:

metouto

Contributor
Art
Thank you begla :!: :D :!: I will go play with "blueprint" I have not seen that before. Is that going to be part of the copy and past hug chunks of stuff that I have seen in some of the videos :?:

begla

Project Founder and Lead Developer
Contributor
Architecture
Logistics
metouto said:
Thank you begla :!: :D :!: I will go play with "blueprint" I have not seen that before. Is that going to be part of the copy and past hug chunks of stuff that I have seen in some of the videos :?:
That's exactly that! ;)

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Inventory is a fairly new addition - if you pulled the code from your personal fork (what's your name on GitHub?) then you likely haven't pulled the latest changes yet.

How to do that is documented here: http://wiki.movingblocks.net/Main/DevSe ... ent_branch

I suggest using the second way listed, exclusively using IntelliJ, that's much easier :)

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
You need to have previously followed all the other Git-related setup steps on the DevSetup page - which in turn expects you to have pulled source from GitHub. That's how you'd get new code normally, otherwise you'd have to download source directly every time.