Jay "StellarFirefly" Parangalan

stellarfirefly

Contributor
Logistics
  • Name: Jay "StellarFirefly" Parangalan
  • Skills / Tools: Languages: C/C++/Perl/PHP/JavaScript, teaching myself Java; Administration: Linux/Windows, Apache/MySQL, Minecraft :) ; Fields: Software Quality Assurance, Release Engineering, Configuration Management, non-professional: Programming/Scripting
  • Found via: Referred to by Cervator
  • Interests: Diehard Minecraft player and server administrator, all-around software/hardware geek who wants to contribute to something great.
  • Extra: Currently unemployed which one would think would mean I have lots of spare time but that's not often the case when one is still trying to become employed. My primary interests are in game design, and trying to teach myself toward game development. Until then, and due to said limited time, I may be best starting with administration and QA, and all around helping wherever help is needed. On a more general note, I am very interested in complex behavioral and system simulations; anything from an NPC economic market that appears player controlled, to how to make a herd of animals act like a herd of animals.