Backlogged Make The Game Less Like Minecraft

FirestormPlasma

I know this game is basically a Minecraft clone. However, I just found it and I think this game has lots of potential. However, one thing I think should be changed is that many of the HUD and menu textures look like Minecraft. Otherwise I think everything looks great, other than the fact my computer can barely run it.

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Yep some of our UI elements and even a few basic blocks are still just placeholder graphics, some from the Good Morning Craft! texture pack.

Some gameplay templates add or override some of the elements. For instance Throughout the Ages has hunger + thirst bars that look different.

As we have for a very long time now, probably a bit too long, we've focused on architecture to do more unique graphics and content as the engine matures. There is some optimization needed in there too.

I'm going to mark this as backlogged as the topic is quite thoroughly on our list(s) already. We just need the time to get there :)

chessandgo

Contributor
Hunter
Minecraft didn't really come up with any of the GUI it uses. Such bars and slots existed before minecraft.