Archived making a class by leveling up

This is another of my ideas! :D

What if you get to choose one of three abilitys for your character to learn every 5 levels? This could be both castable abilities and abilities that don't need to be casted, like boosting your health or stamina. With this system, you'll shape your class to be like you like it to be while leveling up. You should only have that level progress at one world/server so that you'll be able to evolve your abilities in another way at another world/server.

What do you think of this? :)

Tooooo sooooon
Yes, but it's only an idea. And ideas can make sense further in the game development. Or they doesn't make any sense at all, who knows? :D

woodspeople

Contributor
Design
Not too soon! Wrong place! As soon as we have better places to put things like this in, the clash between "here and now" and "there and then" will be nothing but a routing issue, and this sort of idea will shine, as it should. My humble opinion only :) GoldenDragon: that sounds like D&D, so I like it ;)

What's D&D?

EDIT: Wait, it's Dungeons and Dragons, right. I don't think I have ever played that game. Ever.

Maybe we should have special ability blocks? It should work much like the basic idea, but you need to find and use a special type of block. You should then make some kind of ability points that you get every x levels, and you need to use that point when you use the ability blocks, so you can't use the ability blocks to earn new abilities if you don't have any ability points left.

Is this something that we could see in Terasology? How much levels do you think you need to get an ability point? Should we name these points and blocks something else? Post!

Icarus-TeraGo

"three abilitys for your character to learn every 5 levels"

You know I planned to create a Voxel game with Humans vs Wizards,My dream came true because of Terasology!
I love Tera!!!!