Hello together :)

glutamatkrieger

Contributor
Art
Hello together, i am Mathias alias Maternal on this forum. I found out about Terasology yesterday and i was so happy testing it out.

So some more facts about myself:

Teamleader of ²Digitalgames , we are working on a project called Zania
3D Modeller, 2D Artwork, Postprocessing and Webdesign
I am a Blender user since years, i LOVE open source projects

I am a very friendly and helpful guy, interested in many things. My first mod here is a candy world block mod. This is a high contrast to my other projects in all aspects.

So, hello Terasology Forum ;)

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
There is some amazing art on your Facebook group page - well done! In particular the custom font displayed there stuck out to me, as we have been wanting one for videos and such. So far we've mainly looked at existing fonts, think that's something you could do something custom for? Although I don't know what work on the FB page is yours, if not all of it :)

I gave you a Contributor badge for the mod, will link to your FB from ours for a font and throw in an Art badge on top :D

Either way - welcome! Your efforts are very much appreciated and I hope to see more. Feel free to do a bigger write-up about what Zania is and what your group does / who it is :)

metouto

Contributor
Art
You'r right Cervator the art on that Facebook page is wonderful :thumbsup:

glutamatkrieger

Contributor
Art
Hello, yes all stuff on this Facebook group is from me or my Team. :) The Project was very inactive the last year but i guess it will be better this year. So the blog will be updatet :)

I can help with fonts, graphics and Stuff for sure :)
You can look up on my Youtube Channel too http://www.youtube.com/user/Mathesmatte?feature=mhee
Thank you for your replies and greetings,

Mathias

Edit: This was a fast response reply, i will post a longer reply soon :) But i was so happy about your comments and my new "rank" so i had to reply.

mkalb

Contributor
Logistics
Hallo Mathias,

herzlich Willkommen bei Terasology!

Viele Grüße,
Mathias :)