movement

metouto

Contributor
Art
In exploring this new world :D I find that having to push the space bar each time while holding the "W" key to move forward is a little awkward ;) ...

:idea: is there a plan to change this to maybe a continual jumping while the space bar is being held down or something like that in the near future :?:

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
That's a good suggestion - alternatively a "mode" in which you'll auto-jump / climb if you are unable to move forward due to an obstacle - we'll take it under consideration, thanks! :)

Or, if you're feeling daring, fork the project on GitHub and try to contribute a working implementation! :D

(I realize that's probably outside of your comfort zone at the moment, but I wanted to point out that in general that's the strength of open source!)

metouto

Contributor
Art
You make me envious Cervator ....... :D

...... probably outside of your comfort zone .... Cervator you have touched a nerve :) ... ever sense I saw my first computer game (way back) I have always wanted to create one .... but alas my comfort zone is not the problem I have ... it is the ability to learn and retain the programming / coding skills to get the job done ..... to be more to the point the "Hello World" that most children learn to do .... I have a problem getting beyond that stage .... but it does NOT stop me from dreaming dreams and being part of them through others .... ;)

thank you for taking my small idea and taking it under consideration but don't feel you have to, I will come up with many ideas that don't fit ( game name change :roll: ) but some will .... :laugh: